Arts Academy Leadership Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Arts Academy Leadership Forum

Leadership Council is a group designed to serve Arts Academy and southeast Michigan while providing opportunities for students to have an active voice in their community. We function as a meeting place for many “projects” created and run by students.

2 posters

Something has come to my attention

Paul Wierzbicki
    Paul Wierzbicki
    Admin

Something has come to my attention Empty Something has come to my attention

Post  Paul Wierzbicki Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:10 pm

I was talking to a friend of mine who went to Arts Academy. I say went not as being graduated or such, but said friend is leaving, and or had decided to leave in the past few weeks. I understand that people sometimes have situation changes and whatnot and are forced to leave but this isn't the case here.
    It has come to my attention that the said cause of the choice to leave is because of the student body. I understand each school has it's bullies and I'm not going to deny Arts Academy doesn't but a student who tried there best to be nice to everyone now wants to leave because of the student body's disrespect to said student. I don't think that is what AAW is about, at least not the AAW I knew, loved and attend.
    So my brainstorming question is how can we fix the level of Ungrateful disrespecting study body that seems to have caught a case of the meanie bug.

This doesn't apply to all of the student body.
    JulieA
    JulieA

Something has come to my attention Empty Re: Something has come to my attention

Post  JulieA Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:17 pm

I really would like to point this out to. eshpeshily with a situation that happend this year.

MOst students come to aaw because:
    A: they hate their old school and they want to be accepted. or
    B: they love their art and they just wanna do it without being put down.

Note; I SAID MOST.

People try there best and get disrespect.
    I really don't know how we could fix it. But I agree it has become a problem. Eshpeshily with the freshmen thing. People need to realise....noobs are the reoson why our school is still open. =)

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 3:21 am